Puma at a glance. Puma is one of the world's leading sportlifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion.
This trainer is the perfect catch: it knows how to take things in stride and looks smashing too. The BioWeb Elite delivers maximum cushioning and stability by wrapping the foot with an innovative cage design. This evolution further explores the concept of a "spider web" with its fresh, translucent WebCage execution which offers lightweight and flexible support that doesn't compromise durability. WebTech, a flexible TPU heel wrap, provides impact protection and cushioning. This update is equipped with a women's specific last and design. It has an asymmetrical toe-down which means a greater focus right where the ladies most often need it: on medial forefoot aka bunion sensitive zone. It's a shoe with seamless style and functionality from top to bottom so you can catch your stride - and hold on tight.
- Updated from past season with a women's specific last and an asymmetrical toe-down
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Injected PU WebCage overlays for lightweight flexibility and support
- ControlCELL designation for highly functional design engineered to maximize stability and control
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- WebTech flexible TPU heel wrap provides impact protection and structured cushioning
- External web heel counter for support and durability
- Outsole made up of EVA and rubber for optimal cushioning, responsiveness, and durability
- Flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- PUMA branding at tongue
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at toe, forefoot, and heel
Puma Mens G. Vilas 2 Sportstyle Shoes Puma White-Puma Black - B06WP23RQP